Friday, March 23, 2007

 

Hey Big Spender

Remember when a vote for conservative politicians meant lower taxes, smaller government, more free markets and less government intrusion? The leaders of two of the biggest spending governments in history can not. They simple pick their winners and spend like drunken sailors.

Former National Citizens Coalition President Stephen Harper would be disgusted with Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Where are you Preston Manning, your country needs you.

Don't blame me I didn't vote for them.

Comments:
No. I am 60 years old and I cannot remember "...when a vote for conservative politicians meant lower taxes, smaller government, more free markets and less government intrusion." I recollect quite the opposite. Does anyone recall "Reaganomics" and "trickle-down economics" when bank prime rates were at 18% and inflation was out of control? Today, when I hear a neo-con talk, my liar-alert system flashes a red and I duck for cover. At my age, I lack the resilience to rebound from the shock of contemplating all the damage these wingnuts are capable of inflicting on us all. I hope all you younger citizens weather their disingenuous doublespeak with your sanity intact.
 
MOLDY PEACHES:
i AGREE YOUR WAY OF LIVING.

REMEMBER : TO GIVE IS BETTER THAN TO RECEIVE. ( MYKE TYSON).

i´M Studying natural Physics, and I´m playing rocanrol in 2 bands: Life bitch and Animal Computers.

Keep on riding the highest wave.

Irene from caracas, venezuela
 
Post a Comment



<< Home