Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Stephen Baldwin update

Apparently Stephen Baldwin has found Jesus. The shocking part for all of us is that he wasn't in the Biodome with Pauly Shore.

Stephen Baldwin became a born-again two years ago. My favourite story he tells is when he went into the biggest Christian bookstore he could find - apparently some of them are pretty big (sic). And he went, "Hey man, what's up, guys? I'm a believer and show me all the really cool Christian stuff." And the Christian employees of that Christian bookstore started laughing. And I was like, "What's so funny?" And they were like, "Well, there is no really cool Christian stuff." And I sat there and I said, "That doesn't make much sense. There's Christian billionaires. Eighty percent of the country's Christian. Where's all the really cool Christian stuff?"

He also has combined skateboarding and God to create a Christian Skateboard Ministry. Pure and solid gold.

Read more - and there is much more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home